StorAMP is a free and open-source cloud storage explorer that supports variety of cloud providers:
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure File Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage (Gen 1 and Gen 2)
- Amazon S3
- Google Cloud Storage
- Azure Key Vault
- Local disk
- Temporary in-memory storage
Fast, native Windows application, downloadable from the Windows 10 Store:
By installing from Windows 10 Store you get automatic updates, sandboxed application (it can’t damage your system or write where it’s not supposed to - it simply doesn’t have permissions to do so) and it just feels nice and safe.
- Native and fast. Uses about 5 times less RAM and is about 10 times faster than competitors.
- Ergonomic. All the operations are as fast and click-less as possible, based on personal experience and frustration with competitive UIs.
- Unified Interface. All storage providers feel and look the same, in terms of visual looks, operations and speed.
- Built-in editors for most text formats (json, yaml, csv, txt, xml, cs, java, rb, php etc.) that open files instantly in one click, and allow to edit and save in a single click.
- Built-in editors support reformatting badly formatted json and xml files.
- Built-in video player that understands most of the video formats (mp4, wmv etc.)
- Extra customisations specific to concrete cloud storage, i.e.:
- Working with Azure Blob Storage adds features like viewing access tier, lease, performing leasing operations, changing access, getting shared access signature and so on.
- Supports automatic discovery of Microsoft Azure resources.
Low RAM usage: